We acknowledge support from the Danish National Research Foundation, the Villum-Kann Rasmussen Foundation, the Danish Center for Scientific Computing, the Danish Natural Science Research Council, and the Danish Biotechnological Instrument Centre.
Unique Identification of Supramolecular Structures in Amyloid Fibrils by Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 12, pages 2118–2121, March 9, 2009
How to Cite
Nielsen, Jakob T., Bjerring, M., Jeppesen, Martin D., Pedersen, Ronnie O., Pedersen, Jan M., Hein, Kim L., Vosegaard, T., Skrydstrup, T., Otzen, Daniel E. and Nielsen, Niels C. (2009), Unique Identification of Supramolecular Structures in Amyloid Fibrils by Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 2118–2121. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804198
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2008
- Danish National Research Foundation
- Villum-Kann Rasmussen Foundation
- Danish Center for Scientific Computing
- Danish Natural Science Research Council
- Danish Biotechnological Instrument Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!