This research was funded by NSF Grant No. CHE-0617063. We thank Tyco Electronics for providing H.I.K. with a predoctoral fellowship, Dr. F. J. Hollander, Dr. K. Durkin, and Dr. Y. Pushkar for assistance, and Prof. K. N. Raymond for helpful discussions.
Synthesis and Redox-Induced Structural Isomerization of the Pentagonal Bipyramidal Complexes [W(CN)5(CO)2]3− and [W(CN)5(CO)2]2−†
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 738–741, January 12, 2009
How to Cite
Karunadasa, Hemamala I. and Long, Jeffrey R. (2009), Synthesis and Redox-Induced Structural Isomerization of the Pentagonal Bipyramidal Complexes [W(CN)5(CO)2]3− and [W(CN)5(CO)2]2−. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 738–741. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804199
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2008
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0617063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!