This research was funded by NSF Grant No. CHE-0617063. We thank Tyco Electronics for providing H.I.K. with a predoctoral fellowship, Dr. F. J. Hollander, Dr. K. Durkin, and Dr. Y. Pushkar for assistance, and Prof. K. N. Raymond for helpful discussions.
Synthesis and Redox-Induced Structural Isomerization of the Pentagonal Bipyramidal Complexes [W(CN)5(CO)2]3− and [W(CN)5(CO)2]2−†
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 738–741, January 12, 2009
How to Cite
Karunadasa, Hemamala I. and Long, Jeffrey R. (2009), Synthesis and Redox-Induced Structural Isomerization of the Pentagonal Bipyramidal Complexes [W(CN)5(CO)2]3− and [W(CN)5(CO)2]2−. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 738–741. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804199
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2008
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0617063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!