Financial support by the “Hundred Talents Project” (Initialization Support) of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20873138; No. 20845001), and the Program for Excellent Doctoral Thesis of Chinese Academy of Sciences is gratefully acknowledged.
Europium-Based Fluorescence Nanoparticle Sensor for Rapid and Ultrasensitive Detection of an Anthrax Biomarker†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 304–308, January 2, 2009
How to Cite
Ai, K., Zhang, B. and Lu, L. (2009), Europium-Based Fluorescence Nanoparticle Sensor for Rapid and Ultrasensitive Detection of an Anthrax Biomarker. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 304–308. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804231
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2008
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20873138, 20845001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!