We thank Cornell University and the NIH (CBI Training Grant (N.A.M. and M.B.) for financial support. We also thank Dr. Ivan Keresztes (Cornell) for assistance with NMR spectroscopy.
An Efficient Substrate-Controlled Approach Towards Hypoestoxide, a Member of a Family of Diterpenoid Natural Products with an Inside-Out [9.3.1]Bicyclic Core†
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 49, pages 9450–9453, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
McGrath, Nicholas A., Lee, Christopher A., Araki, H., Brichacek, M. and Njardarson, Jon T. (2008), An Efficient Substrate-Controlled Approach Towards Hypoestoxide, a Member of a Family of Diterpenoid Natural Products with an Inside-Out [9.3.1]Bicyclic Core. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 9450–9453. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804237
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!