This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (USA). We thank Kyowa Hakko Co., Ltd. (Japan) for a sabbatical fellowship to K.H., and Prof. Dr. Chong Zheng (Northern Illinois University) for the crystal structure of 15 g.
Diastereoselective and Enantioselective Synthesis of Tertiary α-Hydroxy Phosphonates through Hydrogen-Bond Catalysis†
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 776–779, January 12, 2009
How to Cite
Gondi, V., Hagihara, K. and Rawal, Viresh H. (2009), Diastereoselective and Enantioselective Synthesis of Tertiary α-Hydroxy Phosphonates through Hydrogen-Bond Catalysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 776–779. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804244
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2008
- National Institutes of Health (USA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!