Funded by the Austrian Science Foundation (project N00104-NAN), the European Fund for Regional Development (EFRE), and the government of Upper Austria. N.M. holds a PhD studentship from the Department of Chemistry, UCL and a scholarship from the Postgraduate School, UCL. We thank Hugh Martin for the preparation of Figure 1 a and 1c.
A DNA Nanostructure for the Functional Assembly of Chemical Groups with Tunable Stoichiometry and Defined Nanoscale Geometry†
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 525–527, January 5, 2009
How to Cite
Mitchell, N., Schlapak, R., Kastner, M., Armitage, D., Chrzanowski, W., Riener, J., Hinterdorfer, P., Ebner, A. and Howorka, S. (2009), A DNA Nanostructure for the Functional Assembly of Chemical Groups with Tunable Stoichiometry and Defined Nanoscale Geometry. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 525–527. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804264
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2008
- Austrian Science Foundation. Grant Number: N00104-NAN
- European Fund for Regional Development
- Upper Austria
Vol. 48, Issue 48, 9016, Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!