This work was supported by the Creative Research Initiative Program of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of the Korean Government. D.J.H. and E.L. thank a fellowship of the BK21 program of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of the Korean Government. T.D.N. acknowledges the support of the Vietnam Education Foundation. T.D.N. and S.C.G. acknowledge the support of the US Department of Energy, Basic Energy Science Program and the US Air Force Office of Scientific Resesarch.
Solid-State Scrolls from Hierarchical Self-Assembly of T-Shaped Rod–Coil Molecules†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1664–1668, February 16, 2009
How to Cite
Hong, D.-J., Lee, E., Jeong, H., Lee, J.-k., Zin, W.-C., Nguyen, T., Glotzer, Sharon C. and Lee, M. (2009), Solid-State Scrolls from Hierarchical Self-Assembly of T-Shaped Rod–Coil Molecules. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1664–1668. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804307
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2008
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of the Korean Government
- Vietnam Education Foundation
- US Department of Energy, Basic Energy Science Program
- US Air Force Office of Scientific Resesarch
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!