We thank Prof. Guy Lloyd-Jones (Bristol) for free exchange of information, and Johnson–Matthey for the loan of palladium salts. We thank a referee for comments that stimulated further experiments. Dr. Sophie Purser helped in the initial phases of the work. Support from the CRL Spectroscopy Facilities (Dr. T. D. W. Claridge) is gratefully acknowledged.
Palladium-Catalyzed Substitution of Allylic Fluorides†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1296–1299, February 2, 2009
How to Cite
Hazari, A., Gouverneur, V. and Brown, John M. (2009), Palladium-Catalyzed Substitution of Allylic Fluorides. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1296–1299. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804310
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!