This research was supported financially by Saltigo GmbH, the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG, Emmy-Noether program), the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI), and the Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt (DBU). We thank Prof. H.-G. Schmalz for generous support.
Domino Iron Catalysis: Direct Aryl–Alkyl Cross-Coupling†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 607–610, January 5, 2009
How to Cite
Czaplik, W., Mayer, M. and Jacobi von Wangelin, A. (2009), Domino Iron Catalysis: Direct Aryl–Alkyl Cross-Coupling. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 607–610. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804434
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2008
- Saltigo GmbH
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI)
- Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt (DBU)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!