We thank Prof. Gerard Parkin for assistance in solving the crystal structure. We acknowledge financial support from the Nanoscale Science and Engineering Initiative of the National Science Foundation under NSF Award Number CHE-0641523 and by the New York State Office of Science, Technology, and Academic Research (NYSTAR). We acknowledge support from the Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US D.O.E. (DE-FG02-01ER15264) and US D.O.E. (DE-FG02-04ER46118). We thank the MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation under Award Number DMR-0213574 and the New York State Office of Science, Technology and Academic Research (NYSTAR) for financial support for MLS and the shared instrument facility. The National Science Foundation (CHE-0619638) is thanked for acquisition of the X-ray diffractometer and for CHE-0717518.
A Stable Tetraalkyl Complex of Nickel(IV)†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 290–294, January 2, 2009
How to Cite
Carnes, M., Buccella, D., Chen, Judy Y.-C., Ramirez, Arthur P., Turro, Nicholas J., Nuckolls, C. and Steigerwald, M. (2009), A Stable Tetraalkyl Complex of Nickel(IV). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 290–294. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804435
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0641523
- New York State Office of Science, Technology, and Academic Research (NYSTAR)
- Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US D.O.E.. Grant Numbers: DE-FG02-01ER15264, DE-FG02-04ER46118
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR-0213574, CHE-0619638, CHE-0717518
Corrigendum: A Stable Tetraalkyl Complex of Nickel(IV)
Vol. 48, Issue 19, 3384, Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!