We thank the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, the Deutsche Forschungsgesellschaft (DFG), and SFB 749 for financial support.
Copper-Catalyzed Asymmetric Michael Addition of Magnesium, Zinc, and Aluminum Organometallic Reagents: Efficient Synthesis of Chiral Molecules†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 645–648, January 12, 2009
How to Cite
Thaler, T. and Knochel, P. (2009), Copper-Catalyzed Asymmetric Michael Addition of Magnesium, Zinc, and Aluminum Organometallic Reagents: Efficient Synthesis of Chiral Molecules. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 645–648. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804446
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Deutsche Forschungsgesellschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!