Support was provided by KAKENHI (19390029), by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformations of Carbon Resources” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology Japan (19020024).
A Dynamic Kinetic Asymmetric Transformation in the α-Hydroxylation of Racemic Malonates and Its Application to Biologically Active Molecules†
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 803–806, January 12, 2009
How to Cite
Reddy, D., Shibata, N., Nagai, J., Nakamura, S. and Toru, T. (2009), A Dynamic Kinetic Asymmetric Transformation in the α-Hydroxylation of Racemic Malonates and Its Application to Biologically Active Molecules. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 803–806. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804476
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2008
- KAKENHI. Grant Number: 19390029
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology Japan. Grant Number: 19020024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!