P.K. thanks the Humboldt Foundation for a Humboldt fellowship (3.3-UNG/1126507). Financial support from GVOP-3.2.1.-2004-04-0005/3.0, T 049814 (OTKA) and H07-B-74291 (NKTH-OTKA) are greatly acknowledged. The authors wish to thank Dr. K. Hegyi and Dr. Z. Novák for helpful discussions.
Dual Labeling of Biomolecules by Using Click Chemistry: A Sequential Approach†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 344–347, January 2, 2009
How to Cite
Kele, P., Mezö, G., Achatz, D. and Wolfbeis, Otto S. (2009), Dual Labeling of Biomolecules by Using Click Chemistry: A Sequential Approach. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 344–347. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804514
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2008
- Humboldt Foundation. Grant Numbers: 3.3-UNG/1126507, GVOP-3.2.1.-2004-04-0005/3.0, T 049814
- OTKA. Grant Number: H07-B-74291
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!