H.L.L. and X.L.H. acknowledge support of this work from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20532050), the Major Basic Research Development Program (grant no. 2006CB806106), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. L.P. acknowledges the partial support of the US National Science Foundation (CHE-0717995).
Enantioselective Precipitation and Solid-State Fluorescence Enhancement in the Recognition of α-Hydroxycarboxylic Acids†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 382–385, January 2, 2009
How to Cite
Liu, H.-L., Hou, X.-L. and Pu, L. (2009), Enantioselective Precipitation and Solid-State Fluorescence Enhancement in the Recognition of α-Hydroxycarboxylic Acids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 382–385. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804538
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20532050
- Major Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2006CB806106
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0717995
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.