This research was supported by ETH and the Swiss National Science Foundation. A scholarship was provided by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (to F.K.). We are grateful for generous support of our program from Roche, Eli Lilly, and Boehringer Ingelheim. We thank Dr. Lee D. Fader for initial studies and Gabriela J. Marti for assistance with the synthesis of the C21–C25 fragment.
Total Synthesis of Bafilomycin A1†
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 578–581, January 5, 2009
How to Cite
Kleinbeck, F. and Carreira, Erick M. (2009), Total Synthesis of Bafilomycin A1. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 578–581. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804645
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2008
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Eli Lilly
- Boehringer Ingelheim
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!