The authors thank Prof. J. Bowman for providing the potential-energy and dipole-moment routines, Prof. M. Johnson for providing experimental spectra, Dr. Anthony Dutoi for carefully reading the manuscript, and the Scientific Supercomputing Center Karlsruhe for generously providing computer time. H.D.M. acknowledges financial support by the DFG and O.V. is grateful to the European Union for financial support through the Marie Curie Program.
Strong Isotope Effects in the Infrared Spectrum of the Zundel Cation†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 352–355, January 2, 2009
How to Cite
Vendrell, O., Gatti, F. and Meyer, H.-D. (2009), Strong Isotope Effects in the Infrared Spectrum of the Zundel Cation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 352–355. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804646
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2008
- European Union
- Marie Curie Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!