Financial support was provided by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 20672065), Chinese 863 Project (Grant No. 2007AA02Z160), the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-05-0062), and Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (PCSIRT) (No. IRT0404) in China and the Key Subject Foundation from the Beijing Department of Education (XK100030514).
A Simple and Efficient Approach to Quinazolinones under Mild Copper-Catalyzed Conditions†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 348–351, January 2, 2009
How to Cite
Liu, X., Fu, H., Jiang, Y. and Zhao, Y. (2009), A Simple and Efficient Approach to Quinazolinones under Mild Copper-Catalyzed Conditions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 348–351. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804675
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20672065
- Chinese 863 Project. Grant Number: 2007AA02Z160
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-05-0062
- Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (PCSIRT). Grant Number: IRT0404
- Key Subject Foundation from the Beijing Department of Education. Grant Number: XK100030514
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!