This work was financially supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research for Young Chemists (No. 19750043), for Scientific Research (No. 1925008), and for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (No. 19027018), from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science, and Technology Japan. We thank Rieko Kobayashi (Tokyo Institute of Technology) for experimental assistance.
Planar Tetranuclear and Dumbbell-Shaped Octanuclear Palladium Complexes with Bridging Silylene Ligands†
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 568–571, January 5, 2009
How to Cite
Yamada, T., Mawatari, A., Tanabe, M., Osakada, K. and Tanase, T. (2009), Planar Tetranuclear and Dumbbell-Shaped Octanuclear Palladium Complexes with Bridging Silylene Ligands. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 568–571. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804728
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science, and Technology Japan. Grant Numbers: 19750043, 1925008, 19027018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!