This work was financially supported by Exploratory Research for Advanced Technology (ERATO) program of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST). We would like to acknowledge Dr. K. Watanabe (UT) for discussions about the physiological properties of strain PV-4.
Self-Constructed Electrically Conductive Bacterial Networks†
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 508–511, January 5, 2009
How to Cite
Nakamura, R., Kai, F., Okamoto, A., Newton, Greg J. and Hashimoto, K. (2009), Self-Constructed Electrically Conductive Bacterial Networks. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 508–511. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804750
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2008
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!