We thank German Research Foundation (DFG), INDENS Marie Curie Program, Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes, Department of Energy (DOE) (Grant No. DE-FG02-08ER46491) for the financial support. Dr. J. M. van Baten is acknowledged for providing the snapshots of the channels.
Assessing Surface Permeabilities from Transient Guest Profiles in Nanoporous Host Materials†
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 19, pages 3525–3528, April 27, 2009
How to Cite
Tzoulaki, D., Heinke, L., Lim, H., Li, J., Olson, D., Caro, J., Krishna, R., Chmelik, C. and Kärger, J. (2009), Assessing Surface Permeabilities from Transient Guest Profiles in Nanoporous Host Materials. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3525–3528. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804785
- Issue online: 23 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2008
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- INDENS Marie Curie Program
- Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes
- Department of Energy (DOE). Grant Number: DE-FG02-08ER46491
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!