This work was supported by a grant from the National Science Foundation, CHE-0604527. K.W. acknowledges support from the NSF-REU program, CHE-0552753. The Micromeritics ASAP 2020 volumetric gas adsorption instrument was purchased with funds provided by Sam Nappi of Alliance Energy. H2bdt=5,5′-(1,4-phenylene)bis(1H-tetrazole).
A Thermally and Hydrolytically Stable Microporous Framework Exhibiting Single-Chain Magnetism: Structure and Properties of [Co2(H0.67bdt)3]⋅20 H2O†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 12, pages 2140–2143, March 9, 2009
How to Cite
Ouellette, W., Prosvirin, Andrey V., Whitenack, K., Dunbar, Kim R. and Zubieta, J. (2009), A Thermally and Hydrolytically Stable Microporous Framework Exhibiting Single-Chain Magnetism: Structure and Properties of [Co2(H0.67bdt)3]⋅20 H2O. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 2140–2143. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804805
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0604527
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!