This work was supported by the Georgia Tech/Emory Center for the Engineering of Living Tissues (funded by NSF-EEC-9731643) (N.M.), NSF-BES-0546962 Career Award (N.M.), NIH UO1 HL80711-01 (N.M.), NIH R21 EB006418 (N.M.), and a J&J/GT Health Care Innovation Seed Grant Proposal (N.M.).
Hydrocyanines: A Class of Fluorescent Sensors That Can Image Reactive Oxygen Species in Cell Culture, Tissue, and In Vivo†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 299–303, January 2, 2009
How to Cite
Kundu, K., Knight, Sarah F., Willett, N., Lee, S., Taylor, W. Robert. and Murthy, N. (2009), Hydrocyanines: A Class of Fluorescent Sensors That Can Image Reactive Oxygen Species in Cell Culture, Tissue, and In Vivo. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 299–303. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804851
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2008
- NSF-EEC. Grant Number: 9731643
- NSF-BES. Grant Number: 0546962
- NIH. Grant Numbers: UO1 HL80711-01, R21 EB006418
- J&J/GT Health Care Innovation Seed Grant Proposal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!