A.L. and K.L. contributed equally to this project. A.L. is currently a visiting scholar supported by the CAS/SAFEA International Partnership Program for Creative Research Teams for his research at Rutgers University. We are grateful for the financial support from the DOE (Grant No. DE-FG02-08ER46491).
A Luminescent Microporous Metal–Organic Framework for the Fast and Reversible Detection of High Explosives†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 13, pages 2334–2338, March 16, 2009
How to Cite
Lan, A., Li, K., Wu, H., Olson, David H., Emge, Thomas J., Ki, W., Hong, M. and Li, J. (2009), A Luminescent Microporous Metal–Organic Framework for the Fast and Reversible Detection of High Explosives. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 2334–2338. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804853
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2008
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-FG02-08ER46491
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!