This work was supported by a grant from the US National Cancer Institute, NIH under grant CA44848 (to W.F.). S.P.G. is grateful to the Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia, Portugal, for a postdoc fellowship. The authors thank Arnold Rheingold (UCSD) for X-ray diffraction data, Lisa Zeigler and Wolf Wrasidlo (UCSD Cancer Center) for in vitro cytotoxicity data, and Michelle Leibrand for help with purification.
The Ammosamides: Structures of Cell Cycle Modulators from a Marine-Derived Streptomyces Species†
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 725–727, January 12, 2009
How to Cite
Hughes, Chambers C., MacMillan, John B., Gaudêncio, Susana P., Jensen, Paul R. and Fenical, W. (2009), The Ammosamides: Structures of Cell Cycle Modulators from a Marine-Derived Streptomyces Species. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 725–727. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804890
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2008
- US National Cancer Institute
- NIH. Grant Number: CA44848
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!