This work was supported by the EU (HPRN-CT-2002-00190), the EPSRC (EP/D060192/1), the National Cancer Institute of the NIH (RO1 CA88986), and the Ministry of Science and Innovation of Spain (CTQ2006-10874-C02).
A Synthetic Lectin for O-Linked β-N-Acetylglucosamine†
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 1775–1779, February 23, 2009
How to Cite
Ferrand, Y., Klein, E., Barwell, Nicholas P., Crump, Matthew P., Jiménez-Barbero, J., Vicent, C., Boons, G.-J., Ingale, S. and Davis, Anthony P. (2009), A Synthetic Lectin for O-Linked β-N-Acetylglucosamine. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1775–1779. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804905
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2008
- National Cancer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!