We are grateful to the NSF (CHE 0518675) for financial support of this research, the aNSERC for a Postdoctoral Fellowship (C.A.D.), and the ACS for a Graduate Fellowship (V.L.).
Are Allenes with Zwitterionic Character Still Allenes? Of Course!†
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1540–1542, February 16, 2009
How to Cite
Lavallo, V., Dyker, C. Adam., Donnadieu, B. and Bertrand, G. (2009), Are Allenes with Zwitterionic Character Still Allenes? Of Course!. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1540–1542. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804909
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2008
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE 0518675
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!