This work was financially supported by Exploratory Research for Advanced Technology (ERATO) program of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST). We would like to acknowledge H. Takahashi (System Instruments Co., LTD.) for discussions and technical support for EW spectroscopy. We also acknowledge Dr. K. Watanabe (UT, ERATO/JST) for discussions about physiological properties of strain PV-4 and G. Newton (ERATO/JST) for the critical reading of the manuscript.
Electronic Absorption Spectra and Redox Properties of C Type Cytochromes in Living Microbes†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1606–1608, February 16, 2009
How to Cite
Nakamura, R., Ishii, K. and Hashimoto, K. (2009), Electronic Absorption Spectra and Redox Properties of C Type Cytochromes in Living Microbes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1606–1608. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804917
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2008
- Exploratory Research for Advanced Technology (ERATO)
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!