This work was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation (Grant No. 2000-067057.01) and the University of Neuchâtel. This work is part of the thesis of V.B. We thank Dipl.-Chem. Michael Schmid (Neuchâtel), Dr. Lydia Brelot (Neuchâtel), and Christopher Jones (Cambridge) for preliminary experiments.
Synthesis, Structure, and Complexation Properties of Partially and Completely Reduced meso-Octamethylporphyrinogens (Calixpyrroles)†
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1688–1691, February 16, 2009
How to Cite
Blangy, V., Heiss, C., Khlebnikov, V., Letondor, C., Stoeckli-Evans, H. and Neier, R. (2009), Synthesis, Structure, and Complexation Properties of Partially and Completely Reduced meso-Octamethylporphyrinogens (Calixpyrroles). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1688–1691. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804937
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2008
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2000-067057.01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!