This work was financially supported by the ETH research grant TH-01/07-1 and F. Hoffmann-La Roche. We thank Priv.-Doz. Dr. Martin Karpf and Dr. Paul Spurr (both from F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Synthesis and Process Research, Basel) for carefully reading this manuscript and Paul Seiler and Dr. W. Bernd Schweizer (both from ETHZ) for X-ray crystal structure analysis.
A Highly Strained Planar-Chiral Platinacycle for Catalytic Activation of Internal Olefins in the Friedel–Crafts Alkylation of Indoles†
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 604–606, January 5, 2009
How to Cite
Huang, H. and Peters, R. (2009), A Highly Strained Planar-Chiral Platinacycle for Catalytic Activation of Internal Olefins in the Friedel–Crafts Alkylation of Indoles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 604–606. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804944
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2008
- ETH. Grant Number: TH-01/07-1
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!