We thank the Swedish Research Council (VR) Grant 2006-3617.
Bifunctional Dendrimers: From Robust Synthesis and Accelerated One-Pot Postfunctionalization Strategy to Potential Applications†
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 12, pages 2126–2130, March 9, 2009
How to Cite
Antoni, P., Hed, Y., Nordberg, A., Nyström, D., von Holst, H., Hult, A. and Malkoch, M. (2009), Bifunctional Dendrimers: From Robust Synthesis and Accelerated One-Pot Postfunctionalization Strategy to Potential Applications. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 2126–2130. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804987
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2008
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 2006-3617
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!