We thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB 623) for funding and the Deutsch-Französische Hochschule (UFA) for support of this work.
Metal Silylenes Generated by Double Silicon–Hydrogen Activation: Key Intermediates in the Rhodium-Catalyzed Hydrosilylation of Ketones†
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1609–1613, February 16, 2009
How to Cite
Schneider, N., Finger, M., Haferkemper, C., Bellemin-Laponnaz, S., Hofmann, P. and Gade, Lutz H. (2009), Metal Silylenes Generated by Double Silicon–Hydrogen Activation: Key Intermediates in the Rhodium-Catalyzed Hydrosilylation of Ketones. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1609–1613. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804993
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Deutsch-Französische Hochschule (UFA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!