Financial support from the DFG (SFB 497 and Ni 291/9) is gratefully acknowledged.
The Green Fluorescent Protein: A Key Tool to Study Chemical Processes in Living Cells†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 47, pages 8992–8994, November 10, 2008
How to Cite
Nienhaus, G. Ulrich. (2008), The Green Fluorescent Protein: A Key Tool to Study Chemical Processes in Living Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8992–8994. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804998
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!