This research was supported by the Chinese Academy of Sciences “Hundred Talents Program”, NSF of China (grant no. 50772117, 10874189), and MOST of China (grant no. 2006CB933000, 2006AA03Z302). S. T. Lee acknowledges support from the General Research Fund of Research Grants Council of Hong Kong SAR (CityU 101807) and a CityU Strategic Research Grant (7002275). We thank Prof. S. K. Wu for helpful discussions.
Fluorescent Logic Gates Chemically Attached to Silicon Nanowires†
Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 19, pages 3469–3472, April 27, 2009
How to Cite
Mu, L., Shi, W., She, G., Chang, Jack C. and Lee, S.-T. (2009), Fluorescent Logic Gates Chemically Attached to Silicon Nanowires. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3469–3472. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805015
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2008
- Chinese Academy of Sciences “Hundred Talents Program”
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 50772117, 10874189
- MOST of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB933000, 2006AA03Z302
- General Research Fund of Research Grants Council of Hong Kong SAR. Grant Number: CityU 101807
- CityU Strategic Research Grant. Grant Number: 7002275
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.