This work was supported by NIH 5 R21 CA 133492-02, MARCO-MSD, Intel, NSFC, and the Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of China.
Separation of Nanoparticles in a Density Gradient: FeCo@C and Gold Nanocrystals†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 939–942, January 19, 2009
How to Cite
Sun, X., Tabakman, Scott M., Seo, W.-S., Zhang, L., Zhang, G., Sherlock, S., Bai, L. and Dai, H. (2009), Separation of Nanoparticles in a Density Gradient: FeCo@C and Gold Nanocrystals. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 939–942. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805047
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: 5 R21 CA 133492-02
- Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!