This work was supported by an Award CHE 0718281 from the NSF (B.C.), and in part by the Welch Foundation Grant (BG-0017) to the Department of Chemistry at UTPA. The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support for this work from PCSIRT, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 50532030 and 50625206).
A Luminescent Metal–Organic Framework with Lewis Basic Pyridyl Sites for the Sensing of Metal Ions†
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 500–503, January 5, 2009
How to Cite
Chen, B., Wang, L., Xiao, Y., Fronczek, Frank R., Xue, M., Cui, Y. and Qian, G. (2009), A Luminescent Metal–Organic Framework with Lewis Basic Pyridyl Sites for the Sensing of Metal Ions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 500–503. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805101
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2008
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE 0718281
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: BG-0017
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50532030, 50625206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!