This work was initiated and completed at McGill University. We are grateful to the Canada Research Chair (Tier I) Foundation (C.J.L.), the CFI, and the NSERC for support of our research. H.-P. Bi thanks the National Graduate Students Program of Building World-Class Universities grant (Grant No. 3020) for financial support.
The Copper-Catalyzed Decarboxylative Coupling of the sp3-Hybridized Carbon Atoms of α-Amino Acids†
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 792–795, January 12, 2009
How to Cite
Bi, H.-P., Zhao, L., Liang, Y.-M. and Li, C.-J. (2009), The Copper-Catalyzed Decarboxylative Coupling of the sp3-Hybridized Carbon Atoms of α-Amino Acids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 792–795. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805122
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2008
- Canada Research Chair (Tier I) Foundation
- National Graduate Students Program of Building World-Class Universities. Grant Number: 3020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!