This work was supported by the California Sea Grant Program (R/NMP-98 to B.S.M.) and by a Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award to J.M.W. from the NIH Training Program in Marine Biotechnology (GM067550). We thank Dr. W. Fenical, Dr. P. R. Jensen, Dr. H. C. Kwon, and Dr. J. Y. Cho (University of California at San Diego (USA)) for Streptomyces sp. CNQ-766 and standard azamerone, and Dr. R. J. Parry (Rice University (USA)), Dr. T. F. Molinski, Dr. T. A. M. Gulder, and Dr. A. A. Mrse for helpful advice.
Formation of the Pyridazine Natural Product Azamerone by Biosynthetic Rearrangement of an Aryl Diazoketone†
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 767–770, January 12, 2009
How to Cite
Winter, Jaclyn M., Jansma, Ariane L., Handel, Tracy M. and Moore, Bradley S. (2009), Formation of the Pyridazine Natural Product Azamerone by Biosynthetic Rearrangement of an Aryl Diazoketone. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 767–770. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805140
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2008
- California Sea Grant Program. Grant Number: R/NMP-98
- NIH. Grant Number: GM067550
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!