This work was financially supported by a Grant-in-Aid from MEXT (Nos. 16750073 and 18065007) and partially supported by the G-COE program and the Asahi Glass Foundation (M.I.). A part of this work was presented in 2002 on the 49th symposium on organometallic chemistry at Kobe (Japan) (PB143).Cp*=η5-pentamethylcyclopentadienyl (η5-C5(CH3)5).
Hydrogenation of N-Acylcarbamates and N-Acylsulfonamides Catalyzed by a Bifunctional [Cp*Ru(PN)] Complex†
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1324–1327, February 2, 2009
How to Cite
Ito, M., Koo, L., Himizu, A., Kobayashi, C., Sakaguchi, A. and Ikariya, T. (2009), Hydrogenation of N-Acylcarbamates and N-Acylsulfonamides Catalyzed by a Bifunctional [Cp*Ru(PN)] Complex. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1324–1327. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805307
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2008
- MEXT. Grant Numbers: 16750073, 18065007
- G-COE program
- Asahi Glass Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!