Financial support was provided by the NIH (GM-57212) and Z.Y. acknowledges support as a LaMattina Graduate Fellow. We are grateful to Dr. Yu Zhao and Jason Rodrigo (Boston College) for experimental assistance and helpful discussions. Mass spectrometry facilities at Boston College are supported by the NSF (DBI-0619576).
Catalytic Enantioselective Silylation of Acyclic and Cyclic Triols: Application to Total Syntheses of Cleroindicins D, F, and C†
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 547–550, January 5, 2009
How to Cite
You, Z., Hoveyda, Amir H. and Snapper, Marc L. (2009), Catalytic Enantioselective Silylation of Acyclic and Cyclic Triols: Application to Total Syntheses of Cleroindicins D, F, and C. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 547–550. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805338
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: GM-57212
- NSF. Grant Number: DBI-0619576
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!