We acknowledge the financial support from the Ministry of Education (MOE) Academic Research Fund (AcRF) and Institute of Materials Research and Engineering, Singapore. We would like to thank Prof. K. W. Leong of Duke University and Prof. G. Sukhorukov of Queen Mary, University of London for their valuable discussions and suggestions.
Synthesis of Supramolecular Nanocapsules Based on Threading of Multiple Cyclodextrins over Polymers on Gold Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 21, pages 3842–3845, May 11, 2009
How to Cite
Wu, Y.-L. and Li, J. (2009), Synthesis of Supramolecular Nanocapsules Based on Threading of Multiple Cyclodextrins over Polymers on Gold Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3842–3845. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805341
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2008
- Ministry of Education (MOE) Academic Research Fund (AcRF)
- Institute of Materials Research and Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!