Research support was provided by the National Institutes of Health (GM-33162 to L.Q.) and the National Science Foundation (MCB-0424494 to E.M. and CHE070073 to E.L.B. through TeraGrid resources provided by the NCSA).
Shape-Selective Interception by Hydrocarbons of the O2-Derived Oxidant of a Biomimetic Nonheme Iron Complex†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 1780–1783, February 23, 2009
How to Cite
Mukherjee, A., Martinho, M., Bominaar, Emile L., Münck, E. and Que, L. (2009), Shape-Selective Interception by Hydrocarbons of the O2-Derived Oxidant of a Biomimetic Nonheme Iron Complex. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1780–1783. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805342
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM-33162
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: MCB-0424494, CHE070073
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!