This research was supported in part by the European Community's Marie Curie Research Training Network under contract MRTN-CT-2003-505086 (CLUSTOXDNA). The support and sponsorship concerned by COST Action CM0603 on “Free Radicals in Chemical Biology (CHEMBIORADICAL)” are kindly acknowledged. We thank M. Lavalle, A. Monti, and A. Martelli for assistance with the pulse radiolysis experiments.
A Reevaluation of the Ambident Reactivity of the Guanine Moiety Towards Hydroxyl Radicals†
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 12, pages 2214–2217, March 9, 2009
How to Cite
Chatgilialoglu, C., D'Angelantonio, M., Guerra, M., Kaloudis, P. and Mulazzani, Quinto G. (2009), A Reevaluation of the Ambident Reactivity of the Guanine Moiety Towards Hydroxyl Radicals. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 2214–2217. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805372
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2008
- European Community's. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2003-505086
- COST Action
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!