We gratefully acknowledge the EPSRC (A.B. and G.E.V.) and the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (E.B.) for funding.
Second-Generation Synthesis of Azadirachtin: A Concise Preparation of the Propargylic Mesylate Fragment†
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1317–1320, February 2, 2009
How to Cite
Boyer, A., Veitch, Gemma E., Beckmann, E. and Ley, Steven V. (2009), Second-Generation Synthesis of Azadirachtin: A Concise Preparation of the Propargylic Mesylate Fragment. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1317–1320. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805395
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2008
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!