This work was supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S) (for M.S.) and Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (No. 20037010, Chemistry of Concerto Catalysis) (for S.M.) from JSPS and MEXT.
Catalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of 2,2-Disubstituted Oxetanes from Ketones by Using a One-Pot Sequential Addition of Sulfur Ylide†
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1677–1680, February 16, 2009
How to Cite
Sone, T., Lu, G., Matsunaga, S. and Shibasaki, M. (2009), Catalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of 2,2-Disubstituted Oxetanes from Ketones by Using a One-Pot Sequential Addition of Sulfur Ylide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1677–1680. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805473
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2008
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S)
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas. Grant Number: 20037010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!