We are grateful to the National Institutes of Health (GM-50151) for generous financial support. We thank Prof. D. Stierle for copies of spectral data of berkelic acid and berkelic acid methyl ester and Artem Shvartsbart for experimental assistance.
Synthesis of (−)-Berkelic Acid†
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1283–1286, February 2, 2009
How to Cite
Wu, X., Zhou, J. and Snider, Barry B. (2009), Synthesis of (−)-Berkelic Acid. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1283–1286. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805488
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM-50151
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!