Cold Molecules: Preparation, Applications, and Challenges
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 33, pages 6010–6031, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Schnell, M. and Meijer, G. (2009), Cold Molecules: Preparation, Applications, and Challenges. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 6010–6031. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805503
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2008
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!