Y.-H.C. thanks the Humboldt Foundation for financial support. We thank Dr. Sheng-Kai Wang (The Scripps Research Institute) for valuable suggestions. We thank the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, the DFG, and the European Research Council (ERC) for financial support. We thank Chemetall for the generous gift of chemicals.
LiCl-Mediated Preparation of Functionalized Benzylic Indium(III) Halides and Highly Chemoselective Palladium-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling in a Protic Cosolvent†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 12, pages 2236–2239, March 9, 2009
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-H., Sun, M. and Knochel, P. (2009), LiCl-Mediated Preparation of Functionalized Benzylic Indium(III) Halides and Highly Chemoselective Palladium-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling in a Protic Cosolvent. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 2236–2239. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805588
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2008
- Humboldt Foundation
- The Scripps Research Institute
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- European Research Council (ERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!