This work was partly supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (nos. 18685013, 19205006, and 20037034) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). H.S. acknowledges Ogasawara Science Foundation for financial support. S.H. acknowledges the Research Fellowships of the JSPS for Young Scientists.
Zwitterionic Corroles: Regioselective Nucleophilic Pyridination of a Doubly Linked Biscorrole†
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 13, pages 2388–2390, March 16, 2009
How to Cite
Hiroto, S., Aratani, N., Shibata, N., Higuchi, Y., Sasamori, T., Tokitoh, N., Shinokubo, H. and Osuka, A. (2009), Zwitterionic Corroles: Regioselective Nucleophilic Pyridination of a Doubly Linked Biscorrole. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 2388–2390. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805674
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!