This work was supported by the National Creative Research Initiative Program of the Korean Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology.
Molecular Recognition in Self-Assembled Integrated Circuits: Getting Smaller while under Control†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 19, pages 3394–3396, April 27, 2009
How to Cite
Lim, Y.-b. and Lee, M. (2009), Molecular Recognition in Self-Assembled Integrated Circuits: Getting Smaller while under Control. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3394–3396. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805687
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
- Korean Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!