This work was supported by the NSF of China (20625310), the National Basic Program of China (2005CB221408), and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Fujian Province. We acknowledge Profs. H. B. Zhang and G. D. Lin for providing CNTs.
Ruthenium Nanoparticles Supported on Carbon Nanotubes as Efficient Catalysts for Selective Conversion of Synthesis Gas to Diesel Fuel†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 14, pages 2565–2568, March 23, 2009
How to Cite
Kang, J., Zhang, S., Zhang, Q. and Wang, Y. (2009), Ruthenium Nanoparticles Supported on Carbon Nanotubes as Efficient Catalysts for Selective Conversion of Synthesis Gas to Diesel Fuel. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 2565–2568. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805715
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2008
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 20625310
- National Basic Program of China. Grant Number: 2005CB221408
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!