This work was supported by the NSF of China (20625310), the National Basic Program of China (2005CB221408), and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Fujian Province. We acknowledge Profs. H. B. Zhang and G. D. Lin for providing CNTs.
Ruthenium Nanoparticles Supported on Carbon Nanotubes as Efficient Catalysts for Selective Conversion of Synthesis Gas to Diesel Fuel†
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 14, pages 2565–2568, March 23, 2009
How to Cite
Kang, J., Zhang, S., Zhang, Q. and Wang, Y. (2009), Ruthenium Nanoparticles Supported on Carbon Nanotubes as Efficient Catalysts for Selective Conversion of Synthesis Gas to Diesel Fuel. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 2565–2568. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805715
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2008
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 20625310
- National Basic Program of China. Grant Number: 2005CB221408
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!